- Candidates must be 18 years or above to apply for programs
offered at USQ SEC.
- Carefully read the required academic qualifications including
USQ's English language requirements.
- Complete the application form - ensure all parts of the
form are filled in.
- Attach all academic transcripts and ensure these are certified
true copies. Do not send originals, ONLY certified copies.
- If you would like to apply for exemptions for past studies
because you have completed a post secondary qualification
please provide details of the material actually studied
as well as a certified copy of your qualification.
- Please ensure that you provide all of the required documentation
with your application. Incomplete documentation will delay
a decision about admission to your chosen program and could
mean that you miss out on an opportunity to study at the
- Forward your completed application
form and certified copies of results to USQ's
representative or post to:
USQ Sydney Education Centre
Level 1, 29-35 Bellevue Street
Surry Hills, NSW, 2010