As you prepare to depart your country for USQ Sydney, use this checklist to ensure you are adequately prepared for your journey.
Ensure you bring the following documents with you to Australia
- Current and valid passport.
- Current Student Visa OR other valid Australian Visa.
- Exit visa (from your country, if necessary).
- Passport size photographs.
- Medical records, vaccination records, doctor’s prescription of any medication that you are currently prescribed.
- Confirmation of Enrolment from USQ.
- Receipt/s of payment made to USQ Sydney Education Centre.
- ID card ( driver’s license , birth certificate).
- Credit card, Travellers cheques, approximately AUD (Australian Dollars) $ 1,000 in cash.
- Transcripts, certificates & course syllabuses of any study undertaken by you.
- Work experience certificates and resume.
- Marriage certificate if you are bringing your spouse with you or intend to bring spouse to Australia.
- If you have children, their birth certificates, academic certificates.
What you need to organize before you leave your country
- Apply for and be granted a valid Australian Student Visa.
- Book air travel and arrange to arrive in Sydney at least one week before classes commence, in order to participate in the Orientation program.
- Complete all medical examinations, eye and dental checks. Dental treatment is not covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (Health insurance), and is an expensive treatment in Australia.
- Arrange temporary accommodation before arrival in Sydney.